We may not be having a white Christmas this year but I will be having a White Christmas Rum Punch Cocktail! This holiday cocktail is not only delicious but it is also so pretty and easy to make. Bring a little bit of the Caribbean into your holiday celebrations this year.
WHITE CHRISTMAS RUM PUNCH COCKTAIL
- 2 ounces coconut rum (or your favorite rum)
- 2 ounces of white cranberry juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce of cream of coconut
- crushed ice for blending
- simple syrup or corn syrup for the rim of your glasses
- shredded coconut for the rim of your glasses
- fresh cranberries for garnish
Dip your glasses into simple syrup or corn syrup and then dip them into the shredded coconut. Place the glasses in your refrigerator allowing the coconut rim time to chill and set. In a blender, mix the rum, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice together until well blended yet still the consistency of a semi-frozen cocktail. Pour into your rimmed glass and top with fresh cranberries for a pretty holiday touch. If making for a crowd, you will want to increase your measurements to serve more.
Serve and enjoy! As always, thanks so much for stopping by…see you back here soon!