This Galentine’s Day, put together a delicious and healthy yogurt parfait bar for your girlfriends! Whether you build a board, as I’ve done here, or a full parfait bar, it’s fun and super easy to put together.
I’m going to share what I used for my yogurt parfait bar as well as a few tips! Hope you will plan to have some girlfriends over and do the same…what a fun way to celebrate Valentine’s Day together.
Here’s what I used for my board along with a few other recommendations:
- greek vanilla yogurt (you can use any type of yogurt + any flavor that you may like and I encourage you to have a few different options especially if you have any girlfriends who don’t eat dairy)
- granola (I added two different types of granola to my board…offering a gluten free option would be great)
- slivered almonds & walnuts (any type of nut will do and having a few different options is nice)
- golden raisins & dried cranberries
- honey for drizzling
- various cereals (cinnamon coated cereal, cheerios, honey bunches of oats, rice crispy cereal, etc. would be good options)
- jams (for something a little sweeter, you can offer various berry jams)
Be sure to cut your strawberries and bananas last so they stay fresh. Bananas brown quickly so those should be the last thing that you cut to place on your board or bar.
I also lined the rims of my parfait glass bowls with crushed graham crackers. To do this, I dipped the rims in a small amount of simple syrup and then dipped the rim into the crushed graham crackers.
Serve your parfaits with a hot kettle of tea or coffee…mimosas will do too! To elevate your offerings, make a breakfast/dessert loaf bread like banana bread or offer mini muffins to your girlfriends as well.
Get creative because anything goes when putting together a yogurt parfait bar! Enjoy for any breakfast or brunch gathering with friends or family…this would be great for a bridal or baby shower as well.
Be sure to check back here soon as I will also be sharing a Valentine’s Day sweets board that you don’t want to miss!
As always, thank you for stopping by…see you back here real soon!