Summer is upon us and many of us are working hard to get our outdoors and patios in tip top shape so we can enjoy the long warm days ahead making memories with our families and friends!
Today I’m sharing a few tips on how you can get your backyard ready for summer! There are several simple easy things that you can do to ensure you are prepared for an enjoyable summer.
- Make sure you have plenty of mosquito repellant handy like TIKI Brand Bitefighter Torch Fuel and the perfect vessel by using TIKI brand tabletop torches. Protecting yourself from pesky mosquitos will enable you to kick your feet up and enjoy all of the hard work that you put into preparing your backyard for summer. Sign up for their newsletter and get a coupon code for 25% off your order plus FREE shipping!
- Give your yard a makeover! Mow the lawn regularly, trim your bushes, plant some flowers, and put down fresh mulch. Your yard is a great place to start…having a fresh clean and welcoming yard sets the mood for all of your outdoor entertaining.
- Clean off your deck and patio spaces so you can start with a blank slate. We always have ours pressure washed to ensure that these spaces are nice and clean before putting out our outdoor furniture and decor.
- Create a natural and inviting space by utilizing planters for flowers and other green plants. Having planters of beautiful flowers and greenery around your outdoor spaces is a great way to create a cozy and inviting space to enjoy. Hanging baskets are another great addition to an outdoor space should you have a place to hang them.
- Consider styling your backyard space with a new outdoor throw rug and decorative pillows for the summer season. I like to pick out new decor each summer and I have a lot of fun playing around with different colors and textures. Adding color to your space immediately brightens things up and makes your space more inviting.
How do you prepare your backyard for summer?!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by. See you back here real soon!
Disclosure: This post was written in partnership with TIKI Brand.