Halloween is just a week away and I’m going to be sharing a couple of fun, kid friendly, recipes that you can easily make to celebrate this spooktacular holiday! Today I’ll be sharing a Witch’s Brew Halloween Punch! This punch is crawling with worms, simple to brew, and wickedly delicious…all kiddos will be under your sweet spell!
Witch’s Brew Halloween Punch Ingredients & Directions:
- 4 quarts ginger ale (make sure it has been chilled)
- 1 quart of lime sherbet
- 2 cans of frozen lime juice concentrate
- 2 cans of frozen lemonade juice concentrate
- water (6 cans…you can use one of the juice concentrate cans to measure this out)
- creepy crawly sour worm candy
- witch’s cauldron or a deep serving bowl
Soften your sherbet a bit at room temperature and allow frozen juice concentrate cans to thaw at room temperature as well. Scoop your sherbet into your cauldron or serving bowl. Pour all 4 cans of juice concentrate over sherbet. Add 6 cans of water…do not stir! Just before serving your punch, pour the ginger ale over top of the sherbet mixture and watch the cauldron bubble and boil! Add creepy crawly worms to your witch’s brew and serve!
Stay tuned for a spooktacular Halloween dessert!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by…see you back here real soon!
Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson