Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson
Beautycounter has been on my radar for a couple of years! I tried it for the first time about 2 years ago but for whatever reason, did not stick with it. More recently, there has been even more buzz about Beautycounter so I decided to try it again and I’ve got to say that I’m so glad that I did!
Taking great care of my skin has been a top priority of mine for a long time! As you know, I share a lot of my favorite beauty and skincare products here on KBStyled and you can trust that I will always share my honest opinion on any brand or product that I share. Today, I will share why I decided to give Beautycounter another try and which products I’m loving most.
I’ve always strived to live a healthy holistic lifestyle and have become much more aware of how I feed my family and the products that we use over the last several years. There is more information and knowledge now than there ever has been so I feel much more confident and educated in the decisions that I make for myself and my family. I’ve learned that many of the products that we put on our skin and the skin of our children is packed full of chemicals that are not regulated or do not have safety data to enable us to make educated decisions on the products that we use. What I love about Beautycounter is that this brand is conscious and thoughtful about what we put on our bodies and they are on a mission to eventually put safer beauty and skincare products into the hands of each and every one of us. They have personally prohibited the use of over 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals…you can trust that their products are not only effective but they are actually good for you.
Although we are not perfect and may never be, I do feel good in the decisions I’m making and adding Beautycounter into my daily routine for both myself and my family has been a small step towards a cleaner healthier lifestyle. Now don’t get me wrong, I will still use many of my other favorite beauty, skincare, and makeup products BUT I will also continue integrating Beautycounter products into my daily routines as well.
So let’s chat about some of my favorites that I think you should know about!
- Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion – I LOVE this daily moisturizer because it provides hours of hydration, it is light on my skin, and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth!
- No. 1 Brightening Oil – this facial oil is a MUST! This oil brightens your skin, softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and it absorbs quickly leaving your skin hydrated and silky smooth.
- Cleansing Balm – this is also a MUST! This balm is a multitasker that packs a big punch! Use it as a daily cleanser and to help break down makeup and dirt from your skin. It also provides a boost of vitamin C and it leaves your skin feeling hydrated!
- Nourishing Rosewater Mist – this is a great toner that can also be used at any point throughout your day for a little skin boost! I’ve always been a fan of rosewater and this mist is gentle on your skin and excellent for everyday use!
- Radiant All Over Bronzer – I’ve been loving this bronzer this summer. It goes on evenly and blends seamlessly! It gives me the perfect glow without all of the harsh chemicals.
I’ve been using these products for several months now and absolutely LOVE them. I am also starting to try some of their other products along with their makeup and will let you know my thoughts on them soon! So far, I’m very pleased with my Beautycounter products and I’m a BIG fan! If you are wanting to add some safer yet effective skincare products into your daily routine, I highly recommend Beautycounter.
If you’d like to try any of my top picks, you can try them at 20% off right now by using code LOVE. This offer ends tomorrow, 8/13/18 at midnight so don’t delay.
Have you tried Beautycounter before?! What are your thoughts and do you have any favorites?! If so, I’d love to hear what your favorites are…leave a comment below! If you ever have any questions, of course I am here to answer them.
As always, thanks so much for reaching out and I look forward to seeing you back here real soon!