Photography by Madi Flournoy Henderson
I’m a big fan of sangria…if you remember, I shared a “White Christmas Sangria” right before the holidays, which is DELICIOUS by the way, and I’ve been excited for warmer (almost spring) days so I could share this “Sparkling Berry Spring Sangria” with you all!
This recipe is another favorite of mine and it makes such a refreshing berry infused sangria that is perfect for any spring or summer gathering!
Of course I had Easter Sunday brunch in mind when making this cocktail…a perfect Sunday cocktail should you wish to serve one at your Easter gathering.
If not for Easter, any other Sunday or (weekend day at that) will do!
What I love most about sangria, besides its refreshing taste, is that it is so simple to make and it can even be made ahead of time (winning in the busy Mom department).
Hope you will give this one a try and if you do, please be sure to let me know what you think!
Get your wine glasses out and let’s make some sangria!
Sparkling Berry Spring Sangria
Serves 4 – double or triple the recipe if serving more
- 1 bottle of sparking Rose
- 8 ounces of club soda
- 1/4 cup Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 1/4 cup sugar (add more if you like yours sweeter)
- Package of fresh strawberries (cut either in half or quarters depending on the size of your berries)
- Package of fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint
- Mix all ingredients together and gently stir until sugar has dissolved some.
- Then stir in several sprigs of mint leafs and refrigerate overnight or for several hours before serving. The longer you refrigerate the more the flavors meld…I typically make my sangria the night before.
- Use a ladle to spoon the sangria mixture into your wine glasses, ensuring that you are putting some of the berries into each glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint, serve, and enjoy!
Sangria is truly that simple!
Hope you enjoy this recipe!
Pin it to Pinterest for easy access or bookmark this page!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!